Bluepoint Construction’s project delivery method offers the owner a one-source, central focus for planning the project and communicating during its progress. BPC provides complete management services utilizing system and methodologies worked out over a decade of experience on a wide assortment of projects.
The Bluepoint Construction team will perform, at minimum, the following tasks on a typical project:
- Pre-construction conferences with all subcontractors
- Weekly reporting of construction progress
- Updates to master construction schedule
- Training in safety and clean project protocol
- Monitoring of construction quality and progress
- Coordination of insurance requirements for subs
- Regular project progress meetings
- Field reports and regular project reports to the owner
- Implementation & enforcement of safety program
- Development of close-out schedule
- Assembly of close-out documentation
- Coordination of all warranty work
Effective communication is the key to the collaborative process and will lead to the successful execution of the project. We manage with the use of regularly scheduled communication opportunities during pre-construction and at the site once the project is in construction. In addition, we will host meetings with all of the project team senior executives to continue to ensure clear communication.